I'm doing a few presentations this week about the Windows community/social media program. If anyone is interested here is the info:
Wed 11am PST – Community webcast
Online Community Health: Give Your Online Community a Check-up
Is your online community healthy? How do you know?
Specifically, you will learn:
- How to define "health" in an online community
- How to measure online community health
- How to concepts of community health can be applied to distributed communities (on Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Three steps you can take today to improve the health of your community.
Thur night – Social Media Panel at Zaaz. It's free and they'll have beer!
The panel discussion will focus on agency / client relationships in social media
- How do agencies help clients develop richer, more valuable online relationships with customers?
- Should agencies moderate communities on behalf of their clients?
- How will budgets adjust to accommodate ongoing, as opposed to project-based, work?
- What skillsets are best suited for in-house groups?
- Which agency type owns social media strategy?
- Should corporations create social media teams, or distribute the work across groups?